Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Raining, wet and cold here now!

Boy, its been a cold, wet rainy few days here. We were getting 80 degree weather then BAM! brrrrr! I can't even talk Mom into playing outside in the cold rain. Bummer....

We had another busy weekend this last weekend... went down to Aunt Linda and Unc Lyle's new house so Dad could help them finish re-roofing their roof. Spent the night then came home saturday night. Sunday afternoon we went to a family reunion! I had sooo much fun playing with the other little girls there but the big playground they had there was just the best ever!!! It had huge slides, a twisty slide and even a tunnel slide! That was a new experience for me. Even though it was cold and wet and everyone else didnt stick around, I wore myself out playing until I almost couldn't crawl up the steps anymore! lol fun fun fun Mom said it was nice seeing alot of relatives she hadnt seen in ages but I just know it was alot of FUN! :)

Time to go get into something hehehe

XOXOXOXOX,
Faith Marie

No comments: